Sign in to follow this  
rayp

Unshifted,Shift 1, Shift 2 problem

I have recently loaded version 2.8.8.433 onto my PC and there appears to be a problem with the Unshifted, Shift 1, and Shift two commands. I have these working from the 3 position button on my Saitek Yoke but when the switch is operated there is no reponse from LINDA and I cannot access the commands placed on the two switched sections.  I also have one of the momentary buttons on the Yoke operating the Global Shift command and this one is working OK.  When it is held ON I can access the commands on both switched pages .  The version I had before which operated OK was 2.8.4.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Ray

Apologises for the delay in responding to your query. First, I recommend you update to LINDA 2.8.9(446) as this address some issues with saving assignments which could complicate you problem.

I have tested the Saitek Yoke mode switch and it working correctly for me. I have assigned the following: button 9 = UNSHIFTED, 10 = SHIFTED ONE and 11 = SHIFTED TWO. These need to be assigned on all 3 shifted function pages (Unshifted, 1 and 2) using the bottom radio buttons. There is a shortcut at the top of the menu to copy the assignment to each page. The GLOBAL SHIFT is the same as SHIFTED ONE.