Sign in to follow this  
Juergen

OP Center

Hi,

I am not getting the modules on the left hand side of the OP Center after selecting the product from the drop down menu; see screen shot (https://www.flickr.com/photos/141330124@N05/shares/G6iWe1)

As per PMDG 747 Introduction PDF:

"Full documentation for the aircraft including the Tutorial flight that explains how to operate and fly it can be found in the PMDG Operations Center application by selecting the 747 product from the main drop down menu and then choosing the Documentation module from the menu on the left side".

Thanks for help

Brgds

Juergen Mader

I am not getting the modules on the left hand side of the OP Center after selecting the product from the drop down menu; see screen shot (https://www.flickr.c...5/shares/G6iWe1)

Are you using FSX, FSX:SE or P3D? Make sure you're selecting the proper version for the sim you're using.

If you're sure you selected the proper one, you have a registry error:

Download our PMDG Registry Mechanic tool below:

This tool can fix problems with FSX retail, FSX:SE and Prepar3D v2.x.

To use it, unzip the file to a location of your choice and run the resulting PMDG_RegistryMechanic.exe file. Select the simulator you wish to repair and follow the instructions. You'll need to navigate to your root folder of the simulator in question to tell Registry Mechanic where it should be. The program will do the rest, writing the correct values to the registry. This should fix your issue.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle,

I am sooooo sorry, but I used the incorrect version (FSX instead of FSX-SE).

I guess reading properly helps.

Thanks

Brgds

Juergen Mader

I guess reading properly helps.

haha - I do that all the time. No worries. Common error.

Kyle Rodgers