Sign in to follow this  
awf

Congratulations great performance in P3D

First of all I would like to thank you gentlemen for a great bird and the hard work a huge step up from his ancestor :-)

Install wend fine and the flight was already determined, the same as my oldest son his flight this week (comparing data :-)) done in the real world KL661 AMS > IAH.

We took of from FT EHAM with 40+ FPS (locked 40.8 fps) and VAS above 1.2gb during crossing the pond VAS stayed above the 1.35gb.

Descent and approach (VAS still avove 1.3GB) wend fine into Houston and on time and fuel schedule :-)

At the gate FSDT KIAH (D9) we had 1.1 GB VAS left to spare and FPS above 40+

Since my CBT and my oldest Son started flying this beauty in the real world it became my all time favorite in the RW and now virtual too.

He has already returned from his return flight IAH > AMS (BFI) and sitting with his father this weekend to have a closer look (so personal flight training here lol)

Again thank you for a wonderful aircraft and amazing to think of, we had 25+ years ago simple lines on a screen.

Now back to the return flight for me lol KL662 :wub:

Cheers,

A few pics not original sizes...

2017-2-1_15-48-50-638_zps0fi21foq.jpeg

2017-2-1_15-52-22-839_zpszbvtwvh7.jpeg

2017-2-1_17-6-30-540_zpsruvzhysa.jpeg

2017-2-1_19-50-53-764_zpsxp0rimzg.jpeg

2017-2-1_15-51-54-799_zpsv9ditiue.jpeg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Those are great pics, Andre.  Glad you get to enjoy this even more with your son.  I had the real life joy of flying a KLM 744 from AMS to New Delhi last month.  An amazing aircraft, for sure.  PMDG's reproduction is stunning.

Those are great pics, Andre.  Glad you get to enjoy this even more with your son.  I had the real life joy of flying a KLM 744 from AMS to New Delhi last month.  An amazing aircraft, for sure.  PMDG's reproduction is stunning.

Thank you Doug really appreciated and stunning reproduction indeed and yes it gives a  whole other dimension how I see aviation now :-)

This one will give for sure a lot of hours of satisfaction in the virtual skies :-)