Sign in to follow this  
bobrbend

startup issue

Running latest P3D version and Windows 10 and computer is fairly loaded.

I'm posting this here in case anyone else has experienced this.

Let me start by saying that I've got the latest update for the OPS center installed.

So when I start the 747-at any airport-the initialization countdown begins as normal until it gets to zero. It stays on zero for 25 seconds before disappearing.

When it does, the simulation stutters badly. Scroll up to the overhead panel? Nope. I stutter my way up there. Any entry into a cdu or mcp or anything is on time delay.

I have the PMDG 777 installed. Loaded into the same airport with same everything, no problem: the countdown goes normally and disappears right after zero. Scrolling, inputting, etc. all fine.

Maybe a corrupt installation, but have uninstalled from control panel and re-installed.

Let me know if any else has had these symptoms.

Thanks.

Dan Cole

Running latest P3D version and Windows 10 and computer is fairly loaded.

I'm posting this here in case anyone else has experienced this.

Let me start by saying that I've got the latest update for the OPS center installed.

So when I start the 747-at any airport-the initialization countdown begins as normal until it gets to zero. It stays on zero for 25 seconds before disappearing.

When it does, the simulation stutters badly. Scroll up to the overhead panel? Nope. I stutter my way up there. Any entry into a cdu or mcp or anything is on time delay.

I have the PMDG 777 installed. Loaded into the same airport with same everything, no problem: the countdown goes normally and disappears right after zero. Scrolling, inputting, etc. all fine.

Maybe a corrupt installation, but have uninstalled from control panel and re-installed.

Let me know if any else has had these symptoms.

Thanks.

Figured it out. I updated the Nvidea driver which messes with the default audio output for some reason. Put it back together and, voila, all better.

Dan Cole