Sign in to follow this  
Wolfrick

Any chance at a feature

ive been exploring  the fmc and was looking through the ground ops menu when I noticed i could have the pmdg ground services fuel the aircraft in a short/long/custom turn. cool! adds to the realism, but i couldnt find a way to do the same thing with the passengers and cargo. putting the zfw in to the fmc causes instant weight add or subtract from the model. just curious if a feature could be added to slowly add or subtract the zfw during the turn?

I love this plane!

thx

Most folks don't want to wait the hour or more it takes to turn and load a B744, but that isn't a bad request.  If you are serious, submitt a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support and be sure to use "Feature Request" in your subject.

Dan Downs KCRP

I too think this would be cool. I submitted a post about it earlier today but it quickly got buried. Since PMDG took the time to model temperature variations according to number of passengers aboard, I think this would make the change rates a little more subtle when loading passengers. Probably wouldn't be that difficult to do either. Let me know if you submit a ticket Scott, otherwise I can later.

Cheers,

Rob

I submitted a post about it earlier today but it quickly got buried.

Exactly, if you find bugs or have feature requests the best way to via the ticket system.  Nothing in the forum lasts long in anybody's memory.

Dan Downs KCRP

go  for it rob

i think the more people that put in a request the more likely they will be to consider it

• Upvote 1