Sign in to follow this  
maca11

wing flex and nav lights

Dear all,

pmdg 744 is absolutely great product.

Only a minor thing that makes it ony slightly different than reality is wings flex (too much uneven) and also the green/red lights are too much spread and aggresive.

Is there any way or parameter which can adjust that ?

many thanks for the tips !

JM

Jan Maca

maca11

using PMDG 747 v3

P3D v 4.3

Hi

IMHO.. Make sure you adjust your weather engine regarding turbulence and tone it down/up to your desired level, its not the queen because if you sit your camera view over the wing during taxiing or taking off, from the runway you'll notice the wing flex is about right. (actually its perfect)

Iceman 

JM

I must admit I'd like to see the strobe and navlight glow reduced in size a bit when looking from the windows.

Iceman

For sure that is very minor thing, but you know .. if you are so close to absolute perfection you'd like to have it...-)

re wing flex, only what is not ideal is that it is time to time twitches ... I thought it is because of FPS performance but it is OK (30 FPS)...

Jan Maca

maca11

using PMDG 747 v3

P3D v 4.3