Sign in to follow this  
Tepelstreeltje

Service vehicles disappear

Hey,

When I request service vehicles for the freighter, they appear in the simulator but after some time all vehicles disappear.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Already found the thing that causes this problem. 

I use AES for pushbacks etc, and when i remove the AES config for the 747, the service vehicles are working. But as soon as i config the aircraft and AES says 'blocks in position', all the vehicles from PMDG disappear. And I only set the nosewheel in the AES config, nothing more.

Maybe someone also had this problem?

use AES for pushbacks etc, and when i remove the AES config for the 747, the service vehicles are working. But as soon as i config the aircraft and AES says 'blocks in position', all the vehicles from PMDG disappear. And I only set the nosewheel in the AES config, nothing more.

Known issue   same  thing  happens  before  when  you used gsx  but   the  dev  from  gsx  has  made  a update  for  gsx  to work  with the 747,  you need  to contact  aerosoft   for  them  to solve  your  issue.  You need  to put  your  full name  first and  last   as  per the rules

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg