Sign in to follow this  
mrdfw

Skeleton (momentary) effect on aircraft at Altitude, when Changing views

This happens randomly at altitude and sometimes on runway at FSDT KDFW airport wt FTX Global.   I have HIMEMFIX enabled, running FSX with I7 processor with GTX 980 video card.  My FPS are 23-30, locked at 30fps.  The did read comment where disabling preload can cause skeleton effect  but tried both ways still getting random skeleton effect on aircraft all liveries.   Anyone observe this and maybe its normal when changing views with this aircraft because of texture loading, I get same with PMDG 777.   

Ray Vlasek

This happens randomly at altitude and sometimes on runway at FSDT KDFW airport wt FTX Global.   I have HIMEMFIX enabled, running FSX with I7 processor with GTX 980 video card.  My FPS are 23-30, locked at 30fps.  The did read comment where disabling preload can cause skeleton effect  but tried both ways still getting random skeleton effect on aircraft all liveries.   Anyone observe this and maybe its normal when changing views with this aircraft because of texture loading, I get same with PMDG 777.   

If it doesn't stay that way, it's normal for your machine, perhaps.

I'm running an i7 with 980Tis and I don't see this, so it may be related to your settings.

Kyle Rodgers

If it doesn't stay that way, it's normal for your machine, perhaps.

I'm running an i7 with 980Tis and I don't see this, so it may be related to your settings.

Turned OFF Shade Cache in Nvidia control panel and updated nvidia driver to  ver. 378.57,    cleared up my problem,  seems to save VAS and now have better FPS... :smile:

Ray Vlasek