Sign in to follow this  
roberty

problem with view angle in fsx + pictures

hi every one...

I've recently found a problem with my fsx ...the view angle is been changed and is turned to be spherical or sth like that...

please check these two pictures...you know this kind of view is not normal for FSX...

I've drawn a line myself on the picture to highlight the problem...

xfe_fsx_pic_problem_thumb.jpg

jy4b_view_problem_thumb.jpg

how can i fix that and get my fsx to default normal view..??

thanks...

Hello!

Go into the 3d virtual cockpit and see if the same thing happens, also test if it happens in the external views, then we can narrow things down!

Thanks,

Will

Hello!

Go into the 3d virtual cockpit and see if the same thing happens, also test if it happens in the external views, then we can narrow things down!

Thanks,

Will

.thanks for answer

in 3d virtual cockpit the view is ok and there is no problem...here is an example...

wvyw_2_thumb.jpg

but in external view ....same problem

ooi9_1_thumb.jpg

Can you confirm you are using the default FSX aircraft or addon aircraft? 

Can you confirm you are using the default FSX aircraft or addon aircraft? 

no...i always fly with pmdg boeings  or aerosoft a318 to a321 or blackbox  a330/340

the prictures shown above  are PMDG b747 in qantas livery.

Okay it must be a problem with the views so i'm thinking a corrupt cfg file, I doubt its an FSX problem because the 3D panel is fine. So its a view panel problem most likely. Do you run steam edition or boxed? and have you tried re installing the aircraft?

Okay it must be a problem with the views so i'm thinking a corrupt cfg file, I doubt its an FSX problem because the 3D panel is fine. So its a view panel problem most likely. Do you run steam edition or boxed? and have you tried re installing the aircraft?

THAT IS iT...!!

thanks for the good hint...!!!

i made a backup of CFG file and then deleted the cfg file from appdata folder and then restarted the fsx....with new CFG file generated after restarting the fsx the problem is solved...

THANKS ALOT...

• Upvote 1