Greetings friends

I recently decided to try / use the OPUSFSi for the meteorology in my flights, but I think I'm missing something to configure and despite changing the options I do not achieve the result I want.

The fact is that I do not have windscreen information (ND - Navigation Display) above 3 thousand feet AGL. As we all know, it is normal to see an arrow next to a numerical value that indicates direction and speed of the wind.

I use PMDG airplanes, among others, whose operation is quite adjusted to the "real", you can observe the movement of the airplane by the wind currents, rain, temperature changes, etc ... but I do not have the information of the same ones .

I have tried using the IVAO metereologia and everything works very well. I have put automatic and manual configuration in OPUSFSi and I do not have the "flechita"

Active Shift + Z in the simulator and shows me 360 ​​winds with 01 knot throughout the cruise; The same information is provided by the FMC.

If anyone can give me a solution on this, I'd be grateful.

PS: I use P3D V3.4, Win7 (64), FSUIPC and Simmconect updated, OPUSFSI V 4.67.3

Greetings and Happy Flights ....

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You will need to upgrade to the latest OpusFSI Version 4.73 available via our website. See also our SimForums Announcements. Set all defaults in all weather dialogs. Follow our Recommended Practices for weather generation. Check Spy window and ATIS to make sure Weather generation and injection is ok and ATIS agrees with OpusFSI on screen local weather report. Also check the OpusFSI LWA Map and other available reports. Your observation indicates you either do not have Weather injection or no GRIB data.

Make sure you enable Dynamic Wind Control, check the shift-Z banner with the displayed targeted wind as you climb to make sure all is ok.

Stephen :-)

Checking the lower and upper atmosphere reports will confirm you have GRIB data.

Stephen :-)