Does anyone know what's wrong with the Thrustmaster website? Every time I try to log in I just get a generic screen saying they're working on a  problem. Thanks.

Pete Locascio

I checked and its been down since the 17th of this month :(   I just got a new HOTAS WARTHOG and I really want the drivers for Windows 64 Bit and the T.A.R.G.E.T software as windows installed a bunch of generic drivers..  The controller is pretty much worthless and I paid 500 for the rig.  Not to happy about it either *sigh*

Yea, I just got some Thrustmaster hardware too. I wonder if they're going out of business. I would think they'd give more information, instead of the worthless

page that pops up telling us absolutely nothing. That's a lousy way to treat customers who've paid a lot of money for their products.

Pete Locascio

2 hours ago, tamba765 said:

Yea, I just got some Thrustmaster hardware too. I wonder if they're going out of business. I would think they'd give more information, instead of the worthless

page that pops up telling us absolutely nothing. That's a lousy way to treat customers who've paid a lot of money for their products.

Ive been looking for alt sites where someone had posted the Windows 10 64 bit drivers but sadly no luck.   

I purchased the 1600 joystick and throttle as a set 2 weeks ago, and they work great. I was able to download the drivers from Thrustmaster when the website was up and running. I just got the rudder pedals, and finally got them to work, but the brakes tend to stick. When I try to calibrate them, they show released but there's no way to apply the settings, so they start sticking again. The "APPLY" box is greyed out. I'm also trying to lower the sensitivity of the rudder.  I hope they let customers know what's going on sometime soon.

Pete Locascio