Everything posted by tamba765
-
this home sim takes the cake :)
Hey, if you have the money and the room, why not? I'd love to have one for every Boeing and Airbus I fly, but I can only dream.
-
Win 26H2 is here!
So, far it hasn't broken any of my programs yet.
-
KMSO & KGPI Scenery for MSFS 2024
I'd love to see KMSO & KGPI scenery developed for MSFS 2024. All I've found are these airports on Flightsim.to for MSFS 2020, not 2024, both of which are very outdated. I would consider contributing to the development cost if the finished products are ACCURATE and UP TO DATE versions of the two airports. This is a legitimate offer. Thanks.
-
Multi-Jetway Usage Tutorial In Under Four Minutes
SODE had this capability years ago.
-
Loading Movie Has significant studders
I see this all the time and never really pay much attention to it, since it doesn't carry over into the sim.
-
A new flightsim downloads site?
I just went to the site, but it looks like there's no scenery available for MSFS 2024 yet.
-
iniBuilds A380 and A350 Airliner Development Update
I bought the A350 when it was on sale a while back but didn't install it because of all the reported issues. I hope V2 isn't full of bugs when it's released, since I'm not interested in paying to be a Beta tester. I guess we'll see.
-
FS2024 SU6 performance really rocks!
Xbox is where the money is.
- Grey circle under vertical speed on boeing 737 mcp?
-
iFly 737 Max relatively worse FPS
The only issue I'm seeing that just seemed to pop up on my last 2 flights, is major stuttering on the last part of the landing roll. I'd previously been in and out of these same airports with the iFly MAX many times. I haven't changed any settings in the sim or in the plane.
- Navigraph or No Navigraph
-
Vector 787 goes into Alpha Testing!
Hope WINCTRL provides compatibility quickly after release.
-
new KSAN by Glidescope
The only strange thing I noticed was when I started the takeoff roll on rwy 27 in the iFly 737 MAX, the RAAS system was warning me that I was taking off on a taxiway. Nice scenery though.
-
MSFS2024 Servers Down in West Coast US?
This thing is probably more serious than they are letting on.
-
MSFS2024 Servers Down in West Coast US?
The scenery that you can download is no help in a case like this. I've got 3 terabytes of storage I can use.
-
The spark is gone: Buying addons vs actually flying them
If I want something for my sim, I get it. Money isn't an issue, so why not go for it?
-
PMDG WASIM Issues
I got a WASM crash after loading the 737 for the first time after the update. I deleted the WASM files for the airplane and the next flight went OK.
-
Learning to fly the Fenix A320
I have two separate sim computers. One is for Boeings and the other is for Airbuses. I have all the Wnctrl hardware for both. I jump from one to the other every couple of days, so I haven't had to unlearn anything. I was a Boeing pilot for 25 years in the real world, so there was definitely a learning curve involved, but since I have access to the Airbus flight manuals, it was fairly easy to transition. My only issue seems to be with landings. The Fenix Airbus seems to drift sideways on touchdown. This doesn't happen with my Boeing sim. Since I've never seen any comments on this, it's probably something on my end. Fenix and Airbus make some nice products.
-
Using WINCTRL with iniA350?
I submitted the compatibility question to the Fenix forum and was told that all the WINCTRL hardware would work just fine with the A350. One thing about this hobby is that there is no shortage of conflicting information out there. I purchased the A350 a while back when it was on sale. I haven't downloaded it yet since there still seem to be some bothersome bugs, according to the forum posts.
-
The Vector Boeing 787-9 Dev Update
If it's a quality product, it will sell and simmers will love it. If not, it will bomb. I'd really like to see a realistic version of this aircraft. QW was a disappointment.
-
Orbx Atlanta
I've never seen this with any other product offered by Orbx. They can keep it. I'll stick with the imaginesim version which is good enough for me.
-
Server issues - eastern US
I beg your forgiveness
-
Server issues - eastern US
That always happens to me too. If I have an issue, I make a post and then all is well.
-
iFly 737 MAX in MSFS 2024 - Simbrief fpl ?
I can fetch a flight plan, but it's usually not the one generated by Simbrief. The winds never uplink. I have my Simbrief ID set properly, and I always hit the "Initialize Flight" button on the EFB. The PMDG flight plans and wind uplinks are always correct.
-
Upgrading to 2024 - which edition?
I got the Premium Deluxe version, since the money really wasn't an issue. I have to agree with the guys that got the Standard version, though, since I really don't use the aircraft. I use some of the stock airports, but I also had to disable several others to avoid conflicts with the addons that I purchased. I also agree that it's always best to buy addons from the developer, or you can also use Orbx and Contrail since updates are readily available from both.