Sign in to follow this  
plutonium238

gtn 750 stopped working

I have xplane 10 on desktop win 7,,,and laptop win 10    gtn 750 was working on both computers then my gtn 750 on  laptop stopped working..tried to reload it 6 times  but after installing the garmin trainer is just hung up cpu running at 16 percent i let it run for 20minutes but nothing....  and the gtn 750 shows up greyed out on computer with  little gtn 750 showing in red at bottom .... what can cause this problem?? and yes my f1 account is activated for this purchase   i do love that garmin 750

Hi, do you mean running the trainer alone doesn't work, or only when using our GTN plugin in X-Plane?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

of course you need the gtn 750 by realtyxp and the garmin trainer download from garmin.  it was working for a couple of weeks  then it stopped  ..when I try to reload it says I have the garmin trainer installed on computer but the gtn plugin by reality just shows up in cockpit greyed out   I tried it several times  and if I try to start from scratch the garmin trainer download approx. 2 gigs will load and after that the screen just freezes.   I saved a separate copy of the garmin trainer from garmin  I'm using a win 10 laptop

18 hours ago, plutonium238 said:

just shows up in cockpit greyed out

You have to be more specific as similar 'symptom' might lead to different solutions. Do you mean it is a transparent black window with the name of the gauge in red to the lower left?

Then what is the content of "my documents\rxpGtnSim.dll.log" and "my documents\rxpGTN.xpl.log" files?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

yes it is showing a transparent black window  with gtn 750 written in bottom left corner in red ....I will try to send you that info......  not real savvy with computers   once again I love the gtn 750   also I got a message when the garmin trainer tried to install to gps it  could not find the file and could not load all the files....once again I am not that great troubleshooting and finding things on the computer