MehdiAli

No shadows

Hey guys, so its been a few weeks and i thought it was just a co-incidence that i wasnt getting any shadows, but now ive come to realise that i havent actually got any, i think it happened when i downloaded some ENB's, its not a biggie tbh other than to take screenshots but wanted to see if theres a quick fix other than to reinstall. i turned cloud shadows on and they work perfectly its just the cockpit shadows that arent comming :/ thanks alot Mehdi

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Did you delete and rebuild shaders? Only other thing I would try is just de-install and re-install the Client. That has always fixed scenery and graphic related screw ups that I have caused.

Client re-install will not mess with your add ons.

22 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

Did you delete and rebuild shaders? Only other thing I would try is just de-install and re-install the Client. That has always fixed scenery and graphic related screw ups that I have caused.

jsut going to try thanks 

24 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

and yeah i rebuilt my shaders i ahd black clouds when using pta (fixed now) it was around that time i do remember since i was trying out many enbs that week or a couple of days. if i reinstall the client will i have to reinstall enbs?

1 hour ago, jimcarrel said:

If that wasn't so funny, I would be crying! :biggrin:

lmao