Sign in to follow this  
Guest JustanotherPilot

Input Sensitivity adjust how?

Guest JustanotherPilot

Hi Keven,

I've been a user from week one and am impressed beyond words how good CP is and is, getting. Can you tell me how I can adjust keyboard/mouse wheel sensitivity, by this I mean that when I push a key to pan around or change views there is a 'lag' from when I push the key and when it actually happens, the pause is only nanoseconds but it's not instantaneous, and is noticeable, likewise with pushing the middle mouse wheel, I really have to press hard to get any sort of response. I can't seem to find adjustments in the CP GUI. Also, my only negative comment is when an update is installed, the 'TrackIR' feature is always enabled, shouldn't this be the other way around?

Keep up the great work.

steve

Hi Steve,

ChasePlane only properly supports it's own cameras right now. If you want to use the default Spot-View system or other default cameras, you cannot control the pan/tilt speed yet.

You can simulate a Spot-View in ChasePlane by enabling the Track Aircraft and Gimbal functions in Camera > Advanced.

For TrackIR, I do not understand your question

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Guest JustanotherPilot

Thanks Keven - with track IR,if I disable it in the menu, because I don't use it, whenever CP installs an update the trackIR function(button) shows it enabled by default, with the update - not  disabled as previously turned off by me.

steve