Sign in to follow this  
SSCOLI

Camera feature request

Dear FSFX team,

I would like to submit a future improvement request.

For outside views, you can create great camera angles.  However, what would be great is if you could define immediately the exact inverse camera angle, without having to copy the camera and then move it.  Why I ask :  Typically you would create an outside chase view, Left side outside view, right side outside view and front outside view.  These four basic views require creating 4 different outside camera views for which you need to move the camera 4 times around the aircraft.  If you would be able to create a Chase view and then with a click of a button, create exactly the opposite front outside view.  Or create the left outside view and then the opposite external right view, this would only require 2 times work instead of 4.  You could even apply the same principle inside the cockpit.  You create a left seat view and then the opposite right seat view.  I hope you understand what I mean, it's a bit difficult to write down for somebody who is not a native English speaker.  I am also not aware whether it is technically possible... just wanted to share my ideas for this great product.

Stephane

Hi Stephane,

Simple solution, you save the new camera, name it, go in the Camera > Controls page and inverse the PAN and LATERAL values. Save it again and you have a perfect mirror of your first preset!

Your idea is great, I'm adding it to the list but don't expect to get it before v1

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42