RKillins

Multiple Tols To Configure The Same Effects - Which One Has To Be Used For Best Results

One of the things I find most challenging about FSX is the myriad of addons available, how they interact with each other, and which one to use for the best desired effects.
Take for example night lighting. I have three (maybe 4) applications which appear to configure night lighting effects. Which one do I use? Which one takes precedent if I were to configure each one?

I have REX4 which offers 23 sets of airport lighting profiles.
I have Lights of UTX Interface which offers what I see as perhaps a complex configuration tool allowing different effects according to road type?
I have FTX 3D Lights Tweaker, in addition to two tools I am not positive on their purpose ... FTXLights_Day and FTXLights_Night. Are the FTX lighting tools only for FTX sceneries?

Similarly, REX4 and FTX Aero Tool appear to do similar things for runway textures. 

If anyone would like to take an opportunity to comment on the best way to go about using these tools, I would be very appreciative. DO I need only use one, or do I need to use a combination of all to get the best results. If a combination, in what order would I use them?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!