Sign in to follow this  
patten

CDU problem in combo with FSIpanel

I use VAInterface an add-on which transfer the PMDG 737NGX (FSX) on a Android table

When moving the aircraft using the goto airport , once the aircraft is positionned, I have no problem to access the CDU with the tablet.

When using FSIpanel, it works with exception of selecting a STAR. Meaning that nothing is displayed at the Virtual CDU on the iPad, while every button pressed is recognized and displayed at the internal CDU (in VC) of the 737.

the only way to retrieve the functionality is to re-enter the STAR on the FSIpanel .

It would be nice not to have to do that.

Any ideas ?

thanks,

Patrick Dochy

Bonjour,

I have the same problem.

I already asked by email the developper for this anomaly. But for now, I did not get any solution.
In fact when we reload a scenario in P3D or a flight in fsx, the connection between the  cdu  on the tablet and the simulator is lost. The only way to recover the connection is to make a reset.

As fsipanel load a scenario to position the plane, on approach for example, then we cannot use the external CDU. Unfortunately a reset will lost all the airplane configuration made by FSIPANEL.

Cheers

Claude

Claude Troncy