Sign in to follow this  
asanal

747-400 Rudder is not on center

I can not coordinate 747  Rudder to be in the center position.. in VC  rudder pedals are right position.

Will you please advise, how to calibrate the rudder.:huh:

IN my test flight right rudder pedal  more  forward  then left pedal A/P on

vRPpOd.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Going to need a lot more information than that. If you're using any hardware, is THAT calibrated.

Hi Kevin,

I have CH Eclipse yoke and Pro Pedals.

Last week  ,Dell re installed  Window 10 . With fresh start . I reinstalled P3D 747,777 and 737.

installations completed with out any  incident. Test fly with ,777,737 were  normal. Next day  I loaded  747,but  controls started   shaking continuously (Not in VC view)  I thought it can be "Calibration" problem. I cannot located CH-Control Manager I called the  manufacturer, downloaded CH manager software. 

I uninstalled\reinstalled 747 but this time VC panels was black. I realized it can be a some  kind activation problem, but there were no   "activation code" request . 

I tried to open ticket, as you know,my  e-mail address didn't realized by PMDG Support. I used my secondary e-mail address  and registered  an new account"  

I re checked 777 and 737.They were OK without any activation issues.

I decided to uninstall and reinstall 747. After re installation completed, I started P3d  and 747 appeared with out black screen (NO activation code request)  and no control shaking, but rudder was not in center. 

This is  my  story.

Follow up:

I just checked several times:

737,747,777 Rudders are not in Center

Good news.

I solved the problem, after spending many hours.

(Actually it was simple, after stabilizing all controls).

Open Settings>controls change "Control Type" to Rudder Pedals> Rudder Axis and at  Null Zone reduce value from 36 to 1.

:laugh:

• Upvote 1