Sign in to follow this  
sisoffi

Opusfsi 5.0.12 dhm problems

Hi Stephen,

i tried to setup s vc view and activate dhm options for movements, but when I try to test dhm on select view

no movements work. I tried to deselect camera and use general dhm view vc but nothing.

with old opus version all ok, I not understand why.

thanks simone

First make sure the vc view is being selected and is active for the current aircraft type. You should see the view change when selecting the view, if you can't then the view is not active.

if the view changes then DHM will work once enabled, it can also be tested in the edit dialog. Most likely your vc view is not actually active or you could have a PDK interface compatibility problem, again this will be noticeable as the view will not change due to no 6dof control.

We have covered all this on Facebook several times. DHM only works on the server, and only when a Live camera vc view is selected and active. If you can't see the view change when manually selecting the camera then it's not selected, most likely one of the above reasons.

Stephen