MajorMike

Problem with ordering from PMDG website

I tried to order the new PMDG 747 version II but on trying to order I received an error message

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gdb6yo8m7xnp2lb/PMDG747II.jpg?dl=0

I tried ordering twice with my first credit card and received this message on both occasions so I tried a different credit card and it was declined. I then contacted my credit card company to be told that I had ordered the product twice with my first card.

When i checked the PMDG website with my login and looked at orders it is not there. However I checked my emails and there are two Autoreceipts for the PMDG 747 version II.

I thought i would contact PMDG which is  listed at the bottom right of the home page. However when I go to the PMDG support portal it won't let me log in with my detsils and when I try to create a new login it says my email has already been used. Is the login for PMDG and PMDG Support portal different?

Can one of the administrators help in telling me how I can get my download and secondly how I can stop me being charged twice.

Thank-you.

Michael Houghton

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 minute ago, MajorMike said:

Is the login for PMDG and PMDG Support portal different?

Yes, they are different.

Thank-you Kevin.

I have now managed to remember my login for the Support Portal and I have been able to submit a ticket to the billing department so hopefullly this will be resolved soon.

I had sent a message to the forum in desparation as without the login for the Support Portal I could not make contact with PMDG.

Mike