Sign in to follow this  
Guest fruitfly

F1 Cessna 172R - good for FS9 stock lessons?

Did anyone try to fly FS9 stock lessons with the F1 C172R?I noticed that the flight/panel configurations are listed in Lesson*.flt files (1,2, etc) for these lessons and they also contain dimensioanal settings of 2D panel. Meaning that even if I only modify the default Cessna's panel I'll get a distorted 2D view in the lesson. Any ideas if I can change those settings in lessons' flt files and perhaps anything else without screwing up flight configurations required for each lesson?As to the change of an Aircraft's model for the lesson it's just a matter of replacing the entry in [Plane.0] section.Thanks.

Guest fruitfly

You can 'drag and stretch' 2D once you load the flight.But even better; c172R comes with great tutorial flight! And it doesn't end once you fail, so you can practice all phases of the exam every time, not like the default one where you have to fly every time from the begining just to come at the part where you fail, fail again and start all over again! http://www.fspassengers.com/images/banner/sig/sdc8.jpg