Greetings chaps and lassies.

I'm about to order parts for my daughters Mini ITX rig. I've been buying EVGA cards for years, but as EVGA don't seem to do the AMD RX580, I'm in a bit of a puzzle re manufactures.

What about Gigabyte guys, or MSI? Are they reliable these days? Anyone else?

And what about the RX580, any other suggestions? It's just for gaming.

Err... okay then. No replies. :huh:

Just in case any one was interested. I went for an EVGA 1060 SC. 

I have an MSI card currently (temporary until I build my new system this month or early May). Not AMD though. It works good. Bought it in mid 2016.

I used to have an EVGA GTX 670, but it died on me about 6 months ago. Lasted four years. Seems like a pretty good lifespan for a card.

No comment on Gigabyte.

FSX doesn't seem to play nice with AMD cards. Nvidia cards perform better than their AMD equivalent cards. No comment on P3D regarding this though.

Not for the SIM. It's for my daughter. Went for EVGA In the end, 1060, should be perfect for her. Such a small card too, Will fit nicely in her Mini ITX case.

TO be honest, I don't recall ever buying anything other than EVGA. Fantastic customer care and great cards.

I was considering AND at first purely on a cost basis. After some research though it was clear the 1060 was slightly better and about the same cost.

I have a 980 Ti classified in my rig. Hopefully my daughter's card won't have the infamous cooler rattle my card had.