Sign in to follow this  
Mick

Navigation Charts for Indonesia

Good morning all.Last week, during my visit in Jakarta, I met with people responsible for the development of maps and charts covering the entire country. I was really very impressed by the high level of quality of the material available. I suggest you visiting their web site in english. All the materials are in english.Please also note that I have no links with this company!:-)http://www.indoavis.co.idRegardsRakhamToshiba Satellite P4 3.4 Ghz1536 DDR RAM nVidia GeForce FXWinXP Home on the road andPIV 3.4Ghz, 1536 DDR RAM, ATI Radeon 9700 WinXP PROYoke & Pedals CH Products at home

>Good morning all.Selamat pagi!>Last week, during my visit in Jakarta, I met with people>responsible for the development of maps and charts covering>the entire country.[...]Really interesting source. I was looking already a long time for such informations. Thank you a lot for the link! I have been living for seven years in this beautiful country and I'm "flying" a lot for nostalgic reasons with Fs9 in Indonesia :-)Something which makes me confused. Do the ICAO codes for indonesian airports change lately? I found on their page for example WARR for Surabaya (WRSJ in Fs9) and WADD for Bali (WRRR in Fs9).Terima kasihSalamMick!