Sign in to follow this  
DeltaMikeKilo

Individual Throttle Control

Hey there fellow simmers,

apologies if this has already been answered. I did a search in this forum and read Kyle's fantastic Introduction pdf. I was wondering if it was possible to control the throttles in the Queen individually by using ESP's "engine select" function. What I mean is, in the 737 and 777 you can simply press "E + 1 (or 2)" and use a single physical throttle axis to control either the right or left engine (I don't recommend this in the 777!). Anyway It doesn't seem to work in the 744. Was wondering if this is because of the unique way the throttles are coded in the Queen or if I was missing something. I only have one throttle axis, on a Saitek X52 Pro. My throttle axis is mapped through the default P3D controls, not FSUIPC. Before opening a support ticket I thought I'd ask my fellow simmers.

Ideally I'm looking to taxi using either the outboards or the inboards only for thrust depending on taxiway width etc. Thanks in advance for any help!

Blue skies and tailwinds,

Darren

Edit:

Found my answer. Seems so far it's not possible to control the individual throttle levers using this method AND a real world single axis. Only through F1-F4 and mouse commands. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!