Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Loaded for bear

Guest prdant

Ok, after loading and configuring:FDCRC4AFCADPAI - 1228 a/c 34378 - flightplans - 344294 LegsEditVoicepackI think that I am finally ready to try to use FSnavigator to get a flight started.Crap!!! the weekend is over already, oh well maybe soon.........Thanks to all of the people who spend much more time than me developing things for the rest of us.;(

Guest jerrycwo4

You also have to be carful or you will spend MORE time reading these forums than you do flying.

Guest prdant

Well the good, or bad, news on that is I can still read the forums while on the second computer. Keep one eye on that another on the FS and another on the tv. Wait........that's three eyes, oh well goodbye tv.

>Well the good, or bad, news on that is I can still read the>forums while on the second computer. Keep one eye on that>another on the FS and another on the tv. Wait........that's>three eyes, oh well goodbye tv.Good grief, how the other half live eh?Dave T. .........On the Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png