Sign in to follow this  
hmar

Active Camera

Guest CJ

Hi guys,What a great little program this is, did a flight from Gatwick to Naples the other day in PMDGs 737-600 and spent most of the flight playing around with the program.Managed to get some good shots and would have posted them if i didnt accidently delete them from my pc.The program is also very buggy though i noticed. Here are the problems i occured....1) when in spot view with the 'Use Mouse in Spot view' option ticked i am able to zoom in and out using the mouse wheel and i am able to pan round the aircraft with the directional buttons on my joystick.However when i do this the camer starts 'shaking'. Also in flight when i want to pan round the aircraft again using the buttons on my joystick, the camera zooms to the other end of the aircraft eg. if i am originally at the tail end of the plane in spot view and want to pan round, it will zoom from the tail to the front nose and also will keep shaking.I found this on the AC website "

Hi Chris,Well I like AC too and it is better even if you fly a GA ;-)Now the solution for your troubles:1. Uncheck "Gradual Transition" in the Spot Plane View Parameters:FS2004 menu ->Views->View Options, select Spot Plane and next uncheck.2. The other phenomena can be eiminated or decreased as follows:FS2004 menu->Options->Active Camera->Setup: In the lower left corner: Spot Turbulence Rate: decrease the value to 0.1 or 0.0 by example.I have no explanation however for the CTRL key combination :(Regards,Hugo