Sign in to follow this  
jonss1948

PMDG 777. Ompatible with P3Dv3.4?

I realise this question has probably been asked before. So I'm going to ask it again, with Preface. I upgraded to P3Dv3.4 so I could buy the PMDG 747II v3 for it and there has been a kind of 747 400 fest around here, since. The new version of P3D seems to ignore the possibility for running earlier versions (and I've got 'em all) so the 777 series for me is kaput (read reports of incompatibility) until there is an upgrade to the 777 series. What will PMDG's policy be in implementing this upgrade or, are there any compatibility issues and can I install and activate just like before. with the 777 in this new platform?

Jon Shearer

Have you updated the 777 through the PMDG control center? It works perfectly in 3.4.

Mario Di Lauro

4 minutes ago, tamsini said:

Have you updated the 777 through the PMDG control center? It works perfectly in 3.4.

Now, THAT'S! exactly what I wanted to hear. I thank you for your response to my post. On too many occasions, I have broken a perfectly good Flight Sim install by installing something into it, that requires a lot of time to correct. I have done all the updates through the control centre. I really made a mistake the first time i did it  because I did the livery updates before the program updates. DUH! Anyway, your ressarance the 777 series will work is a great relief.

Jon Shearer

Glad it helped you. Now go flying!

Mario Di Lauro