Sign in to follow this  
GAJ52

Can't Get VoxPop Server Controller to Run

Hi

I have used VoxATC version 6 in the past but stopped after having some problems with the Ai.

Now version 7.3 Beta is available I thought I would try it again.  Version 6 was uninstalled some time ago and the old Voxpop voices so I am starting with a clean install of 7.3.  I have downloaded and installed the FSX Boxed version together with the new Voxpop base and voices.  7.3 installed ok and works when I load the VoxATC panel in the aircraft, however I can't get any of the voices to sound.  I have had to go into the Voxpop folder to find the VoxpopServer.exe file but when I run it I just get a black empty box, not like the one in the Voxpop Help PDF.

I have run the Voice Configuration utility and set the correct Output Device, but when I press 'Speak' next to one of the voices nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong, is there anything else I need to download or install ?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I assume no one else has had this problem using the v7 Beta VoxPop ?

I found the problem, I was installing Voxpop using the setup.exe file and not the Voxpop.msi file - now working ok.

I have had Vox through FS9 FSX  p3dv3 p3dv4 and now A new problem has shown itself and that is when.. I enable Vox the pop voices run and then Up comes a message "Completing Set Up" and it just hangs there and does nothing.

I get No Satisfaction from Tegwyn West I'm fed up to the back teeth with Vox bloody ATC and I beginning to think I've been robbed

I have windows 10

Vox 7.41