Sign in to follow this  
w6kd

CTD before or during flight...PLZ HELP!!!

Guest airbus_flyboy

Greetings,Just recently I have been experiencing CTD's every time I fly. If its day or night I CTD.I am able to load my flight, and get started at the gate, then usually right before or any time after pushback, my monitor starts to flicker and then CTD.I have installed ASV6 w/update 2BEV vol 1, 2, 3Ultimate TerrainFlight EnviroNVIDIA Geforce 7800 card in use.Anyone out there give me some help... Thanks!

Guest bobsk8

Look for duplicate Afcads with Scan AFD, try turning on Render to Texture in case you have any 3D textures, and try another Nvidia driver.

Guest airbus_flyboy

I have checked my AFCADs and I do not have any duplicates, Render to Texture is turned on, and I tried the following Nvidia drivers - 66.63, 77.77, 81.98, and 82.12I even un-installed all three volumes of BEV. BEV vol 3 (winter) was the last install I had. Any other ideas, suggestions??? I am about ready to remove all of FS2004 and re-install it! Please Help!Thanks!!!

Guest bobsk8

Try deleting your FS9.CFG file and letting it rebuild a new one on startup, if you haven't tried this already.

Have you installed the Microsoft update (v9.1) to FS2004? The original FS2004 had ugly problems with scenery-related CTDs in the winter months in many locations. You might try changing the date to sometime in summer and see if it's still happening. The 9.1 update fixed the seasonal CTDs...but there are lots of other possible reasons out there still.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile