Sign in to follow this  
xxd09

[Resolved] P3Dv4 and P3D3.4 "There are multiple objects with the same title name"

Hi All

Something interesting 

Just loaded P3Dv4 onto my system on its own Hard Disk-running good-only Addons so far .RealAir Turbine Duke V2 and RealAir Lancair Legacy

I have P3Dv3.4 on its own hard disk.

Now when I start P3Dv3.4 it says "There are multiple objects with the same title name.They must have unique title names.

Alabeo Extra  300s White

E:\Program Files(86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3Dv3\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alabeo Extra300s P3D"

This message repeats for all Alabeo 300s variations,F35 Lightning 2,F22 Raptor,Lockheed C69A,Moone Acclaim and RealAir Turbine Duke v2

Closing the message does not seem to affect P3Dv3.4 performance. It's just irritating .Will more of these messages appear as I load up P3Dv4?

Anybody help?

xxd09

Edited by Poppet
[Resolved]

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Hi vgbaron

Learnt my lesson 

RealAir is not operational anymore so no v4 installers 

Will only use bonafide v4 installers from now on for Planes/Scenery etc

Would have been nice to return P3Dv3 to its original state but seems to work ok so will live with startup inconvenience for the moment!

xxd09

Hi vgbaron

Fixed the problem

Entered the cfg,s of affected planes and added a number to the first line of each model

1 seemed to do the trick-had to use 3 once or twice

All good now