Sign in to follow this  
Guest ThrottleUp

New 744s on the way? (before I DL a fleet of Poskys) !

Guest ThrottleUp

Hello friends :)I am interested in a 747-400 for my FS9 fleet (can you beleive I dont have one lol). I am only interested in a visual model (for the purposes of wingviews & external screenshots). Before I spend half of today downloading the Posky 744 I just thought Id ask those of you in the know:1. In the near future are there any new 744s on the way from other freeware creators (or is Posky making an updated V4 etc.)2. Is there a low-cost payware model being born someplace (along the lines of the 50N 737)?Just trying to avoid that feeling where you've downloaded a ton of planes, installed them and then find out a new ones out :(Posky did an awesome job on their 767 V4 I hope they do a 744 as well. Thanks everyone! :)

Last time I looked Mel Rafi was updating his B744 model http://www.meljet.comWith the likes of the POSKY and MelJet free models out there, why would you want to pay for one?CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

for freeware, posky has the best visual model. if thats all you care about

Guest ThrottleUp

Thanks guys! I got the Posky one. Downloaded all 3 engine models & 22 skins :) Will be insteresting to see what the Meljet 744 looks like in its update form as well!