Sign in to follow this  
BobP

Wilco 737PIC help with erratic predictions.

Hi,The Feel There site is down and I'm hoping to compare notes concerning the FMC's erratic prediction behaviour. I am using the latest patched (purchased yesterday). Specifically the FMC ignores the top of descent and crossing restrictions. (mcp was reset). I do have Bulfer and Gifford's Big Boeing guide but realize there are differences with the 737. Any suggestions including RTFM. And kindly point me to one other than the text included if available from Wilco or Feel There. Thanks in advance. Bob..

One thing I've found that definitely helped me was to be sure and choose an arrival runway. Without an arrival runway selected, predicitions are way off for me as well. This may be true to life, as I've always heard it recommended to do this.Not sure if you're already doing this or not.Also, there as a bit of a mixup with the installer if installing the -400/-500 over the the -300, that may be causing you some problems, not sure if this applies to you.

Guest davidvoogd

Did Feelthere ever fix the jumping framerate problem?

Thanks Brian. I did have an arrival. I found a way to their 737 support forum and will take this question there. Thanks.Bob...Re: Frame rates. Frame rates seem steady for me.