Sign in to follow this  
Branech

Concerns the "Version 2.0 New Update 2.2.1.8"

Hello,

A big thank to you for the speed of your update and for the correction of the VFR flight levels.
I am extremely satisfied with Pilor2ATC and above all with your after-sales service which is attentive to the comments of your customers

The software now accepts odd levels  (1000ft + 500), but the controller does not recognize them yet.

For a VFR flight planned in the VFR flight plan at 8500ft, the controller asks me to climb to 8000ft.

I have, however, still flown at 8500ft without the controller asking me to descend of 500ft.

On the other hand, if you could find a simple solution for the North / South IFR levels in force in many European countries, this would surely satisfy your Europeans customers.

Today, I made an IFR flight between Milan (LIML) and Innsbruck (LOWI). My flight plan has been validated by the European organization Eurocontrol at  FL180 but the Pilot2ATC controller has forced me to fly at  FL170

G

Made changes that will be in 2219.  Controller should allow the +500 FLs on VFR Flights. 

Also, as a simple solution, I added an option in config to Ignore Bearing Based Altitudes so if you check this, then you could enter FL180 on an Eastbound flight, like LIML to LOWI.  It should allow it in the flight plan and the controllers should accept it as well.

Amazing :ohmy: !!! Soon, P2A will become an ATC software even more realistic than true air control !!! :rolleyes::tongue::laugh:

Thanksss for your work and your efforts, Dave

Gérard

G