Sign in to follow this  
jornov

Central post in 2D main panel blur

Hello Friends:

My first impressions with the 737 P3D v4 are very good, although I do not see big view changes, but the stability of the program and the improvement in FPS are very good. However I have a detail to report; The center post of the main panel in 2D view when changing view and returning to it, appears blurry and bright in different colors ranging from red to gray. This same effect runs through the panel cover occasionally. To correct I have to change several times of view until it returns to the original color. What happens ?

Jorge Novelo

Hi,

I noticed the same thing. I'm trying to troubleshoot this problem. Could it be video driver need to be updated?

Brian

Brian Pogorek

It is most likely due to incompatibility with the video driver. In my experience is afraid to update it, on many occasions it has given me more problems than advantages. I prefer to stay as I am if there is no other solution.

Jorge Novelo

Good morning from Cologne...

Did anybody find a solution meanwhile for this problem?

I´ve tried different video drivers, different settings, uninstall, reinstall....but no success.

Greetings

Helmuth Kuhn

3 hours ago, Fly78 said:

Did anybody find a solution meanwhile for this problem?

Usually related to HDR and/or FXAA. If you like the HDR effect, try decreasing the brightness setting some.

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you for your help, but unfortunately it did not work. I tried it with HDR on and off and different settings, tried FXAA on and off... still the same issue.

Each time I change the aircraft view, the colors change from blue to green to red to yellow and so on.

When I change the the view from full screen to windows screen everything is ok until I change the view of the aircraft again.

Doesn´t really matter, still a perfect aircraft... :rolleyes:

Helmuth Kuhn

18 minutes ago, Fly78 said:

Each time I change the aircraft view, the colors change from blue to green to red to yellow and so on.

Interesting...are you using any camera add-ons? Shader mods? etc?

Kyle Rodgers

Nothing of those. P3D V4, Active Sky, nearly everything from ORBX....that´s it.