Sign in to follow this  
kmanning

What is the Problem with iFlySimX

Hi,

I wasn't sure where to post this but I thought this might be the best place, and maybe someone can help me out here. So, here's the problem I'm having. I recently purchased the KMOC Taxi2Gate Scenery for FSX and had questions about it. So, I went to their website and tried to register at their forum. First of all, I've sent them an e-mail, which has been at least a week now, and still have not heard from them. So, I tried to register at their forum, and their forum is not like any forum I've seen. I can't even post a topic. So, I found this site called iFlySimX.com that also has a forum for the Taxi2Gate. I tried to register there, and I'm still having the same problem. So, I contacted them by sending them a message and I have not head a thing from them. I've sent them 3 messages, and told them what problems I've been having, and they just ignore my messages. When I completed the registration, it said that I would receive an e-mail with a link to click on in order to use the forum. But I NEVER received ANY e-mails from them. I don't know what their problem is but I just sent them another message and told them that I was angry and I wanted to know something now. There's NO excuse for this kind of trouble trying to get registered and get some answers. It's like they's just ignoring my messages. Has anyone had this problem or know what's going on?

Ken Manning