Sign in to follow this  
PDXMike

having issues getting going

I'm trying to run FSX:SE VoxAtc Ver 6.52, FS2Crew and Aerosoft A320, and am having the following problems:

1) Way too much traffic! My last attempt was going from KLAS to KLAX. Was directed to rwy 1L, I held short for 25 min!

2) Strange video problem, I run two monitors but if I undock either the VoxATC panel or the Vox recent comm panel and try to move it to the second monitor the main screen turns white! If I move the panels back to the main monitor video goes back to normal

3) I've tried several suggestions on getting the VoxAtc sound to my usb headset, so far all the Voxatc sound comes from my speakers. The only way I can get VoxATC to the headset is to make the head set default, but then ALL of the FSX sound goes there too.

Ok, uninstalled ver. 6.xx Installed beta version 7.3.

Test flight from KLAS (FSDT version) to KLAX (again FSDT) in Aerosoft A320 and FS2Crew. I set the traffic down to zero, so I wouldn't be stuck holding forever.

Preflight went ok, ATIS and clearance voices came out of the headset.  However, after I got pushback clearance I switched FS2Crew to the headset and then I heard NOTHING from VoxAtc, I also noticed that for some reason the joystick button I set for VoxAtc quit working, so I had to use the spacebar, Even then there was no audio from VoxATC! I finally had to abort the flight, as I could not get clearance to cross runway.

On the plus side, I could undock the VoxATC main and recent panel and move them to my second display without causing my main display to go blank.

I can't help with FS2Crew but VoxATC sound output can be controlled via the voice settings app.

Kent

i7 4790k @4.7Ghz 32Gb DDR3 1333 RTX 2070 GPU Win10 Pro

On 7/15/2017 at 0:58 AM, PDXMike said:

I'm trying to run FSX:SE VoxAtc Ver 6.52, FS2Crew and Aerosoft A320, and am having the following problems:

1) Way too much traffic! My last attempt was going from KLAS to KLAX. Was directed to rwy 1L, I held short for 25 min!

2) Strange video problem, I run two monitors but if I undock either the VoxATC panel or the Vox recent comm panel and try to move it to the second monitor the main screen turns white! If I move the panels back to the main monitor video goes back to normal

3) I've tried several suggestions on getting the VoxAtc sound to my usb headset, so far all the Voxatc sound comes from my speakers. The only way I can get VoxATC to the headset is to make the head set default, but then ALL of the FSX sound goes there too.

Did you ever sort out the traffic issue?  I'm only evaluating the version for P3Dv4 and had this as well at TJSJ.  There was time for me to slip in and take off.  But, as long as there was an aircraft close to landing, I sat.  After about half an hour, I snuck in, took off and re-filed my clearance in the air.  There would be big trouble if that was done in the real world!

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale