wisnia80

737 NGX - update

Hello,

I have just update a PMDG 737-800/900NGX for FSX; VERSION v1.20.8389 - and during instalation I got an activation library error -  activation library creation failed

Hovewer I managed to lunch fsx but i can't click nothing in cocpit - does anyone have similar issue.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

8 hours ago, wisnia80 said:

Hello,

I have just update a PMDG 737-800/900NGX for FSX; VERSION v1.20.8389 - and during instalation I got an activation library error -  activation library creation failed

Hovewer I managed to lunch fsx but i can't click nothing in cocpit - does anyone have similar issue.

Its a known issue that they are working to resolve. Have a look at the announcement threads in the general forum. 

10 hours ago, wisnia80 said:

Hello,

Hello! I have the same problem as this user ... I have updated from P3D V3 and I get the same message when I try to activate the addon. I hope it will be resolved as soon as possible. Thanks and best regards.

Uninstall and reinstall ,they have fixed the problem

Thank you PMDG for FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Rick Brown