Carlosmax50

PMDG 737 V4 Strobe lights

Hello guys!

I want to know if this is an bug or a crazy configuration but the strobe light in the back is flashing a little to fast in my opinion i can recall that on the previous version of the 737 (FSX n P3D v3) all 3 white strobe lights flashing together, not the wing at the same time and the back is a fast flashing. Can someone tell me if i can change that or if is something that PMDG needs to be aware so they can fix it in the next update. Well let me know thanks.

Happy flying every1

Greeting fr Kalle Sweden

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

3 hours ago, Carlosmax50 said:

Hello guys!

I want to know if this is an bug or a crazy configuration but the strobe light in the back is flashing a little to fast in my opinion i can recall that on the previous version of the 737 (FSX n P3D v3) all 3 white strobe lights flashing together, not the wing at the same time and the back is a fast flashing. Can someone tell me if i can change that or if is something that PMDG needs to be aware so they can fix it in the next update. Well let me know thanks.

Happy flying every1

Greeting fr Kalle Sweden

It's a bit difficult to judge if something is right or wrong based on someone's memory of I think it flashed slower before, it is hard coded into the model so it's not something we can change if it is wrong. I suggest you open a support ticket with your recommendation for PMDG to have a look at it.

P.S PMDG require your first and last name to be signed in all posts.