Sign in to follow this  
styggron

Updated TOD calculations ?

Hello again,

I noticed that when flying a very large plane such as the B377 Stratocruiser from A2A, a plane from the 50s, that the TOD marker on little nav map is way out and for that plane it has to be waaaaaaay sooner.

Is there a place I can input aircraft information or change the air craft type so the TOD is perhaps a little more accurate depending what you are flying. I could not find anywhere to select an aircraft type. I am still using v1.2.4 at present so if it is in a future release, I do apologise. It's just I like having littlenav connect and little nav map separate :)

Thank you in advance Alex.

Hi styggron. There isn't a place to input aircraft information per say but if you go to Tools -> Options and click the Flight Plan tab you can adjust the "Rule of thumb to calculate  top of decent" by increasing the nm per 1000ft factor.

Hope that helps

Barry