GamingWithTomato

PMDG 737 expansion cant find fsx.exe (FSX STEAM)

I tried installing the expansion for the 737 and got the "cant find fsx.exe" message. Since I own the 777-200, I tried installing the 777 and had no problems and literally about 5 minutes later I go back to install the expansion for the 737 and i keep getting the same message. Yes, I have the base 737 installed, and yes, I have tried flight 1's registry tool and nothing works. Yes, I have had box version of FSX installed before. It is not on my computer anymore all I have installed is FSX:SE. I even tried reinstalling the base 737 package and that works fine. I have contacted PMDG support and they say a some sort of fixer is gonna come out soon but its still in 'testing'. Anybody else have this problem and know how to fix it. I really don't want to reinstall fsx because I have to uninstall all my addons and then reinstall everything. Kinda weird how all the other addons like my PMDG 777-200/300 and base 737 install fine but literally 5 minutes later I go to install the expansion for the 737 and it gives me that message. Anybody know a fix?

-Ryan Panahi

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 hour ago, GamingWithTomato said:

I tried installing the expansion for the 737 and got the "cant find fsx.exe" message. Since I own the 777-200, I tried installing the 777 and had no problems and literally about 5 minutes later I go back to install the expansion for the 737 and i keep getting the same message. Yes, I have the base 737 installed, and yes, I have tried flight 1's registry tool and nothing works. Yes, I have had box version of FSX installed before. It is not on my computer anymore all I have installed is FSX:SE. I even tried reinstalling the base 737 package and that works fine. I have contacted PMDG support and they say a some sort of fixer is gonna come out soon but its still in 'testing'. Anybody else have this problem and know how to fix it. I really don't want to reinstall fsx because I have to uninstall all my addons and then reinstall everything. Kinda weird how all the other addons like my PMDG 777-200/300 and base 737 install fine but literally 5 minutes later I go to install the expansion for the 737 and it gives me that message. Anybody know a fix?

-Ryan Panahi

Listen to PMDG. A fix is in testing and will be out soon. I don't know what more you are expecting here. Until the fix is released, you will have to go without the expansion.

• Upvote 1