Jack_Sawyer

Can't update operations center

Hi, I saw Mr. R. said there were updates.  So I went to the Operations Center and sure enough I saw that there was an update to the Operations Center and the DC-3.

Here's two screens I got when trying to update it. I have a fiber optic connection so it's very fast.  

After these two screens I rebooted like the message indicated I should and updated the DC-6 but the Operations Center itself will not update no matter what.

I have no firewall, no anti-virus or anything else than P3D and Windows 7/64.

Please advise.

D79wvPO.jpg

kZpGYRe.jpg

Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think it has to do with the Amazon server not being updated for your area just yet. If you wait a couple of hours, it should solve it. I think Germany had to wait a day or two for the Triple update.

2 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

I think it has to do with the Amazon server not being updated for your area just yet. If you wait a couple of hours, it should solve it. I think Germany had to wait a day or two for the Triple update.

Thanks Milton, I'm in Atlanta.  I'll try it again now as it's been several hours.  I didn't know it was Amazon, glad to know there's a reason for it.

Have a nice day.

Jack

1 hour ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Thanks Milton, I'm in Atlanta.  I'll try it again now as it's been several hours.  I didn't know it was Amazon, glad to know there's a reason for it.

Have a nice day.

Jack

Did it work? By the way, my name is John. Milton Waddams is a character in Office Space if you didn't already know!

27 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

Did it work? By the way, my name is John. Milton Waddams is a character in Office Space if you didn't already know!

John, I offer my deepest and most heartfelt apologies.  Yes it did work, thank you.  And just for your information, I have not watched TV or movies for 27 years so I have absolutely no idea who Milton Waddams or Office Space is.  So again, I am utterly and completely apologetic. I hope you can accept my apology if I have offended you in any possible way.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

John, I offer my deepest and most heartfelt apologies.  Yes it did work, thank you.  And just for your information, I have not watched TV or movies for 27 years so I have absolutely no idea who Milton Waddams or Office Space is.  So again, I am utterly and completely apologetic. I hope you can accept my apology if I have offended you in any possible way.

Oh , no, you didn't offend me, I was just pointing it out for formality purposes! I'm glad it fixed the problem, you can call me whatever you want! I don't take offense to little things like that. 😀 I can see how it my Display Name could be confusing, RSR is a huge fan of Office Space so I thought what better name than a character from Office Space! If you ever get the chance to watch it, I'd highly reccomend it!

1 minute ago, Milton Waddams said:

Oh , no, you didn't offend me, I was just pointing it out for formality purposes! I'm glad it fixed the problem, you can call me whatever you want! I don't take offense to little things like that. 😀

Thanks John.  I had to look it up in Yahoo to see who Milton Waddams was, some movie made in 1999.  Never heard of him.  Learn something new every day.

I don't have the best vision so I should have remembered here with people's sigs it's a very light gray.  I see your name now that I look for it.

Not a problem, and I'm glad I got the updater working.

• Upvote 1