VBV109

LINDA functioning with VRInsight MCP combo for PMDG in P3d v4

5 posts in this topic

Hi there,

Probably I am not the only (nor the first) one, who asks it, but can anyone tell me, when (or if already) we can use our VRInsight MCPcombo v2 with LINDA on our PMDG-Boeings? I really am looking forward to, because it is quite difficult to figure out, how we have to cope with the mouse. Hopefully, this will be available soon. Unfortunately, I am not good in programming, otherwise I could have give it a try.

Kind regards,

Stefan.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I always fly with my mcpcombo1 with linda and 737 without any problem!

It's really easy!

Hi Stefan

All VRI Combo MCP panels (original MCP1, MCP2 Boeing and MCP2a Airbus) will work with the latest LINDA 3.0.1 with FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv3 (all 32-bit) and P3Dv4 64-bit flight simulators with all aircraft modules including PMDG Boeings.

You only need to ensure that you use the correct module function assignments to the MCP buttons and knobs. In most cases, default configurations for each MCP type are contained in the config-mcpX.default file. Make sure you download the latest module for the aircraft you are using.

If you do not get the default assignments, delete the existing config-mcpX.lua file and restart LINDA. This will copy the available default settings into a new config-mcpX.lua file.

On 3-8-2017 at 1:13 PM, ScotFlieger said:

Hi Stefan

All VRI Combo MCP panels (original MCP1, MCP2 Boeing and MCP2a Airbus) will work with the latest LINDA 3.0.1 with FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv3 (all 32-bit) and P3Dv4 64-bit flight simulators with all aircraft modules including PMDG Boeings.

You only need to ensure that you use the correct module function assignments to the MCP buttons and knobs. In most cases, default configurations for each MCP type are contained in the config-mcpX.default file. Make sure you download the latest module for the aircraft you are using.

If you do not get the default assignments, delete the existing config-mcpX.lua file and restart LINDA. This will copy the available default settings into a new config-mcpX.lua file.

I get everything, but my MCP-combo v2 still is not functioning. :'(

1 minute ago, VBV109 said:

I get everything, but my MCP-combo v2 still is not functioning. :'(

Hi VBV109

Please follow the diagnosis thread above and send me the fsuipc5.log, linda2.log and your aircraft's config-mcps.lua files. This will allow me to help you.