Steve T

Newbie needs help ! FS9 / FSX install and Windows 10 64 bit

Hello all, apologies firstly as im sure this question has already been addressed. I have MS Flught simualtors, 2000, 2002, FS Century of Flight 2004 and FSX deluxe, so used to love them ! IN recent years i havent played them as work always got in the way, but now retired. Windows 10 64 bit but this seems like a minefield of instaltion isues which simply wont run, or after install they wont run ! I have installed STeam but hate it and would prefer to run all the above from my hard disc( i have a partition dedicated to Flight Sim). I would be most grateful for any advice , please try and keep it simple :), will all the above run in Windows 10 or am I just dreaming of a utopia that doesnt exist? thank you in advance for any help, it is very much appreciated. Steve

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Recommend downloading the AVSIM FSX Configuration Guide (see link in my signature or look at the right sidebar under Hot Spots).  On page 5, it provides info on installing a version of the uiautomationcore.dll as there are many things not compatible with Windows 10.

Best regards,

Jim