Sign in to follow this  
AviatorMan

Saitek Yoke problem in P3Dv4

Have been using all of my Saitek controllers (Yoke, Quadrant, Pedals, and Trim wheel) in P3Dv4 for several days now, then suddenly I started the sim and noticed that the Hat Top switch -- which I have set to VIEW SCROLL -- only works scrolling up, but not down, right or left. I thought there might be a problem in the controller hardware contacts, so I loaded P3Dv3, and the switch worked a it should. So it formerly worked ok in P3Dv4, but now works only partially in v4, but perfectly in v3. Any suggestions as to what might be the problem?

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Similar problem. All Saitek devices worked under P3Dv3. Uninstalled V3, installed V4 and I have a problem . The yoke and it's throttle get no power from the USB. The second throttle plugged into the yoke USB port does light up and the pedals also work. I have uninstalled the Saitek software before installing the controls. I checked the device manager and it shows the pedals and second throttle but no yoke or attached throttle. Obviously they don't show up in P3Dv4. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.