Sign in to follow this  
TonyB

GE and the Caribbean

Peter,Congratulations on what looks to be another "Winner". However, I was looking forward towards some input regarding GE and the Caribbean. the reason for asking was that, BEV for some reason placed the ground textures used for the US in the Caribbean as well. Although it looks good it takes away from the true west indies landclass representation.Or, better yet, could some/anyone take some some shots of the caribbean area from overhead so that I could get some idea please.Thanks for your assistanceKroswynd

Guest Peter Wilding

We cover all regions and all seasons just like MSFS do.I fly Puerto Rico a lot and the Virgins and I like the way our textures are looking there.It's no doubt going to be a personal thing. I'm sure if you get a chance to see this region in game you'll find it significantly improved comapred to the defaults. If you have msn messenger contact on line and I'll try and get some shots for you. Voice is best and you can get me on p.wilding@btopenworld.com

The reason you see some North American Bev textures is because whatever landclass you are using calls those texture numbers. It is not dependant on the textures, but the landclass and region you fly in.Tony