Have successfully loaded P3Dv4. Am having problems with the shared cockpit facility under the Multiplayer function.

If my partner hosts the session then I can join his session and we are able to swap aircraft control back and forwards between us. If I host the session, although we are told he has joined the session AND joined the aircraft, this is not so. In this mode he does not see any of my control movements. Also when he changes radio frequency or transponder code they move in "my airplane", but do not move in "his airplane".

It appears there is a connectivity breakdown. We have checked the port forwarding (all as recommended) and have also tried switching off our firewalls to see if the problem lay there. All to no avail.

If anyone has any ideas we would be glad to hear them  :cool:

Do you have the all three of the legacy versions of SimConnect installed?

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.