Sign in to follow this  
Stormenson

Vox atc 7,4 , fsx trafic

Hi people. maybe someone can help me . I load up vox atc 7,4 and it only load up the bombardiercrj700 aircraft as traffic. Any solution to make it pick up all default planes form simobjects ?

Makris Konstantinos

Removed completly the bombardier from the simobject file , turned vox atc trafic to 100 and there are no planes at the gate But there are default planes of all types aproaching for landing (x8 speed) . for some reason vox atc load up all planes but it only uses bombardier orbit for the gates

Makris Konstantinos

Are you using default traffic only?  When VoxATC is disabled and you turn traffic up in the sim, what do you see?

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

hi and thank for responce mr rick. 
i only use default traffic
i turned vox atc slide bar to zero and then i turned 100% the trafic in fsx settings, everything is fine all planes are being displayed randomly and correct, i see 747,737 airbus etc..
when i turn off the fsx traffic and putiing on vox atc i only see bombardier orbit at the gates 

Makris Konstantinos

You've run the VoxATC Indexer, right?

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale