Sign in to follow this  
Gee8ch

Error Message on Little NavConnect - Reduce Time Interval

I am trying to get LN working properly on a PC remote from the one P3D v4 is running on. I have installed and set up LN correctly on the two PC's and managed to get LN on the remote to initially connect to the P3D info. with the Sim Aircraft showing and AI aircraft showing and moving but as soon as I take off, the LN display on the remote PC freezes and I get the following message on the Little Navconnect display on the Flying PC: "Dropped more than 50 packages. Reason Missing reply. Increase Update Time Interval."  I have increased the Update Time Interval to the max 1000ms on the remote PC but I still get the error.

Any thoughts please.

George

Hi George,

could be a firewall problem. Both programs Navmap and Navconnect need permissions to connect to remote and flying computer.

I suppose the network connection is stable like you can copy files around etc.

Did the remote Navmap or the Navconnect program freeze while flying? I.e. you could still open menus and click buttons?

You can send me the log files of both programs of a short flying session. You can find a link to the log files in both about dialogs.

My email is on my home page.

Alex

Thanks Alex for your reply. I actually sorted it out. I did not realise that there was an 'Update time Interval' in the Little Navconnect Options. I increased this to the maximum on the Flight Sim PC and that sorted the problem. I now have LN running on my remote PC. Great!

George