Sign in to follow this  
N987PL

Electric Blue Carenado T210 Mod

Hi Folks,

Would anyone be willing to modify a texture.bmp for me that replaces the N-Number on the Carenado "Electric Blue" texture - T210 for Prepar3D v4?  Although that model is not representative of a 1981, I had a 1981 T210 with an N-Number of N274HA, and I would very much like to change the N-Number on the Electric Blue to N274HA.  Appreciate anyone's help.  I don't have photo shop or DXTBmp.

Paul D. Williams

N987PL@icloud.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Paul do you have any photos of N274HA ? It's been a while since I painted anything made by Carenado ( several in the library here ) but the 210 " paint kit " is straightforward enough .

Looking on the net there is a postage stamp sized photo though the paint scheme is totally different . It would also help to show the font and size used for the reg .

John Glanville

Hi John.

No, I don't have any photos, although all I need changing is the N-Number.  Attached is a picture of the electric blue paint and I can load all the existing textures to drop box and send you the link if that will help.  I'll also attach a pic of the font that I would like, but if that's too much trouble, whatever font is easiest for you.  Beggars can't be choosers..... :-)

Not seeing your font but the font used in the original " electric blue " livery is Amarillo as used by the US military . I have the reg as Amarillo but just noticed that there are also specular textures ( just this paint ) so am now making a set for those too .

John

Paul ,

Here's a link to the new textures : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ab9nf5rdv1wk9ia/N274HA.zip?dl=0

To keep the download small I have only added the textures that have been altered . Either just place them in the existing texture map for the electric blue paint OR place the map texture.n274ha and copy the textures from electric blue . When asked to overwrite answer NO . Also included is the [fltsim=??] section of the aircraft.cfg . Just replace the ?? with the next consecutive number .

John

• Upvote 1

John,

Thank you SOOO much!  You're a good man.  Thankful to be part of a great simmer community.

Paul